There were fireworks all over London last night. I heard on the radio that the emergency rooms were full of people who had blown off various body parts. We lit off fireworks in our friend's garden (backyard) while the kids breathed in the stinky toxic smoke and screamed "stinky! farty!". Simon bought 2 big boxes of fireworks from the local grocery store. They told him that after he purchased the fireworks he had to immediately leave the store because they didn't want people to light fireworks in the store. He asked if that had ever happened. They said no.